Experience-Based Step Increase for California Nurses Association (NX) Unit Represented Employees
The following wage increases have been implemented for NX employees as of July 1, 2013, for monthly paid employees and July 7, 2013, for biweekly paid employees.
Experience-Based Step Increase
- Eligible NX employees will receive a within-range 1-step increase.
- If paid monthly, the step increase will be reflected on the August 1, 2013, paydate. IPAY screens will be available for review on July 26, 2013.
- If paid biweekly, the step increase will be reflected on the July 31, 2013, paydate. IPAY screens will be available for review on July 25, 2013.
- For specific information regarding experience-based step increases, refer to the NX contract, Article 40.
- A roster, with recommended increases, needs to be returned by July 9, 2013, to Lucie Dean, Compensation Services.
Contact Campus Human Resources Compensation at (310) 794-0876 with questions regarding this upcoming wage change. Questions regarding EDB should be directed to Campus Policy and Personnel Services at (310) 794-3147.
Campus Human Resources, Compensation Services
Phone: (310) 794-0880 | Fax: (310) 794-0875