PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking System Training
PeopleAdmin is now the single source for the creation of job requisitions and management of applicant information. Training is available for employees involved in the hiring process. The instructor-led course will enable new users of the system to:
- Log on to the application using their UCLA user ID.
- Define user types and respective system functions.
- Navigate within the application using menus and application functions.
- Create and route requisitions from the Job Description Library.
- Manage applications for open positions.
- Fill a requisition with an applicant.
- Overview the Career Opportunities site, applicant-profile creation and how applicants apply.
To register for an upcoming session, click on the UC Learning Center in Related Information. Hiring Managers may register for the instructor-led course or take the online tutorial at their convenience.
Contact the Employment Services & Workforce Planning office with any questions you may have about PeopleAdmin.
Campus Human Resources, Employment Services & Workforce Planning
Phone: (310) 794-0890 | Fax: (310) 794-0895