Wage Increases for CUE-Teamsters Clerical Unit (CX)
Pursuant to the agreement between the University of California and the CUE-Teamsters bargaining unit, UCLA implemented the following salary actions for Clerical Unit (CX) employees on July 1, 2013, for monthly paid employees and July 7, 2013, for biweekly paid employees.
3% Range Adjustment and Salary Increase
- CX salary ranges will be increased by 3%.
- Eligible CX unit employees will receive a 3% increase which will be processed automatically by Campus Payroll.
- In order to be eligible for the increase, the CX Unit member must be on pay status, or on an approved leave of absence, on July 1, 2013, for monthly paid employees, and July 7, 2013, for bi-weekly paid employees, and must also remain in the Unit until the first increased payment is issued.
- If paid monthly, range changes and salary increases will be reflected on the August 1, 2013, paydate. IPAY screens will be available for review on July 26, 2013.
- If paid bi-weekly, range changes and salary increases will be reflected on the July 31, 2013, paydate. IPAY screens will be available for review on July 25, 2013.
- Adjustments to RES (Reserve) appointments must be done manually at the department level.
- For specific information regarding range adjustments please refer to the CX contract; Article 45, section A.4.
Contact Campus Human Resources Compensation at (310) 794-0890 or your Compensation Consultant with questions regarding these upcoming wage changes. Questions regarding EDB should be directed to Campus Personnel Services at (310) 794-3147.
Campus Human Resources, Compensation Services
Phone: (310) 794-0880 | Fax: (310) 794-0875