Document Direct - RDS
Document Direct - RDS is a web-based application provided by IT Services for report viewing. It is the primary source for the review of Personnel/Payroll reports. Payroll Services is utilizing Document Direct - RDS in order to disseminate information to departments as soon as it becomes available and to eliminate the distribution of hard copies of Personnel/Payroll reports.
In order to use Document Direct - RDS, the user must have the following:
- A valid OASIS login ID
- A computer with a UCLA IP address
- Netscape 4.5 or higher OR Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Access to Document Direct-RDS granted by the departmental DSA upon authorization by your department head and/or immediate supervisor
To familiarize yourself with this system we recommend that you click on the link called Document Direct User Guide.
For those users looking for more information on Document Direct - RDS please read the following sections in the PPS manual. (To access the manual, please click on the link under Related Information.)
- PPS Manual, Section D4 on PPS Reports - provides a list of all PPS reports available to departments along with a brief description and a sample of each report.
- PPS Manual, Section E1 on Access and Security - provides a list of all the PPS DACSS function codes including those used to grant access to Document Direct-RDS.
For assistance with Document Direct, contact the Payroll Department at (310) 794-8752.
Campus Human Resources, Personnel Services
Phone: (310) 794-3147 | Fax: (310) 794-0865