The Supervisor's Toolkit is designed to offer you a dashboard of subject tools and information that a typical supervisor needs to quickly and successfully deal with day-to-day responsibilities. The subjects listed below range from appropriate processes and procedures to determining the course of action in a given situation.
- Classification and Reclassification
- Discrimination Complaint
- Employee Performance Evaluation Guide (DOC)
- FasTrax System
- FMLA Information and Campus Resources
- PeopleAdmin Hiring Manager Tutorial
- Recruitment & Hiring
- Reporting a Workplace Health and Safety Concern
- Responding to a Complaint or Grievance
- Responding to Violence in the Workplace
- Workers' Compensation Handbook for Supervisors (PDF)
One fundamental requirement to become an effective UCLA supervisor is to fully comprehend and correctly interpret the University's many policies and labor contracts regarding staff employees.