UC Learning Center
The UC Learning Center is a learning management system (LMS) deployed across the University of California for systemwide employee training and development. UC Office of the President is currently using the Learning Center to conduct assigned compliance training (e.g., Ethics, Sexual Harassment Prevention, etc.).
With the UC Learning Center, UCLA staff and faculty can:
- Browse or search the training catalog
- Enroll in or cancel courses
- Pay by FAU or check (if applicable)
- Receive email notifications about courses
- Launch online courses
- View and print training records
- Submit course evaluations
Please use the links to the right to access the UC Learning Center or to download a UCLA user help guide.
To access required training, such as Sexual Harassment Prevention or Ethics, log into the UC Learning Center and select Assess>Training Analysis.
Note: the UC Learning Center homepage cannot be bookmarked once you've logged in. We recommend that you bookmark this page instead.