UCLA Wilshire Center Information
Campus Human Resources is located at UCLA Wilshire Center, 10920 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 600. Los Angeles, CA 90024. The campus views the UCLA Wilshire Center as an integral part of the UCLA campus and it is accessible to all UCLA faculty and staff for many purposes. In consideration that parking is not validated at the Wilshire Center, there are numerous transportation options available to employees who are coming to the building, including:
- Walk – The UCLA Wilshire Center is in close proximity to various UCLA departments including the Geffen Academy
- Free BruinBus campus shuttle – The UCLA Wilshire Center is a main stop on the campus shuttle route.
- Drive – Blue permit holders may park at the UCLA Wilshire Center as long as space is available
- Employees may request to use their department’s X-permit (if available), which can access all UCLA parking.
- Yellow Permit holders with a state issued DP placard/license plate may obtain a day permit to part at the UCLA Wilshire Center lot from the UCLA Parking Kiosk (480 Charles E Young Dr.).
- Parking at the UCLA Wilshire Center is $20 per day, without appropriate permit.
- Parking in nearby Lot 32: Blue Permit holder may park in designated spaces. Yellow Permit holders may visit a Kiosk in order to obtain permission to cross-park at Lot 32 up to three times per quarter. Additionally, pay-by-space is available on the first level;’ $1 for 20 minutes to $12 all day.