All-Staff Picnic Ticket Information
You are cordially invited to attend the UCLA All-Staff Picnic on Thursday, August 10, 2017, in Dickson Plaza from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. As in the past, you will need a complimentary lunch ticket to receive a free picnic meal.
Visit one of the following locations between Monday, July 24, and Friday, August 4, to pick up your ticket to the event:
- Central Ticket Office, James West Alumni Center
- Covel Commons, Front Desk
- Registrar’s Office, 1113 Murphy Hall
- Reception Area, North Campus Student Center
- BruinCard Center, 123 Kerckhoff Hall
- Campus Human Resources, Suite 200, Wilshire Center Building
- Gift Shop, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center (New pickup location)
- Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center Administration, Suite G140
Tickets will be distributed from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except Covel Commons – available 24 hours). To obtain a ticket, you must present your own valid BruinCard at one of the distribution locations. Due to the anticipated number of staff attending the event, you may only pick up your own lunch with your picnic ticket.
Supervisors are encouraged to grant employees sufficient release time in addition to their normal lunch period to attend the picnic, provided that the absence would not infringe upon the performance of required job duties.
We would like to thank Chancellor Block for his continued support of the All-Staff Picnic, which brings together employees from across campus to enjoy this special event. Be sure to get your lunch ticket by August 4, and we look forward to you joining us for the festivities in Dickson Plaza on August 10.