What is Labor Relations?
CHR Labor Relations is dedicated to promoting effective, fair and professional relationships between the university and its employees. We collaborate with UCLA leadership and Human Resource personnel throughout the campus to address complex labor issues while supporting departmental operational needs.
Labor Relations Functions
- Grievance, Unfair Practice Charge and PPSM Complaint Administration
- Arbitrations, PPSM Complaint Hearings and PERB Proceedings
- Advice and Contract Interpretation
- Settlement Agreements
- Union Relations
- Labor Management Meetings
- Requests for Information (RFI)
- Collective Bargaining
- Labor Relations Training
Need additional assistance?
For more information, contact CHR Employee & Labor Relations at (310) 794-0860.