Time is running out to participate in UC’s Open Enrollment for 2021 benefits. You have until Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020, at 5 p.m. to make changes to your existing plan. To explore your options and make sure you have the right coverage for you and your family, go to: https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/oe/index.html.
- Cost-sharing changes for Kaiser, UC Blue & Gold HMO and UC Care
- For Kaiser and UC Blue & Gold HMO, emergency room copayments are increasing from $75 to $125 if the patient is not admitted to the hospital
- For UC Care, there are changes to member cost-sharing amounts
- New administrator for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Legal Insurance
- Lower premiums for Supplemental and Expanded Dependent Life Insurance
All UC faculty and staff across the system are enrolling for benefits on UCPath this year. To make informed choices, be sure to participate in UC’s virtual Benefits Fair, which is available 24/7 until Open Enrollment closes on November 24. Explore virtual booths with resources, videos and representatives available to answer your questions.
Don’t wait until the last minute to make benefit changes in Open Enrollment. Your health, and your family’s welfare, is too important to miss out on what’s best in 2021.