Administrative Management Group’s New Board Members
DEANS, DIRECTORS, DEPARTMENT CHAIRS, and ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS
RE: Administrative Management Group – New Board Members
I am very pleased to announce—and congratulate—UCLA’s newly elected Administrative Management Group (AMG) Board members, who will serve a two-year term in support of the group’s mission to develop the University’s internal talent, including administrative managers and professionals, as well as create a forum for effective communications.
The following AMG Board members have been elected for 2010:
- Chair: Julia Sanchez, Chief Administrative Officer, Department of Earth and Space Sciences
- Vice-Chair (Chair-Elect): Shauna Mecartea, Assistant Director, Cotsen Institute of Archaeology
- Immediate Past Chair: Nancy Mendez, Director of Development Operations, Medical Sciences
- Communications Liaison: Sonya Gavin, Office & Special Events Manager, Graduate Division
- Historian: Anne Carson, Sr. Administrative Analyst, Departments of Human Genetics & Pediatrics
- Treasurer: German Esparza, Program Manager, International Institute
Members at Large:
- Mark Ramseyer, Sr. Administrative Analyst, UNEX-Business, Management & Legal Programs
- Stephanie Fisher, Executive Director, Marilyn Hilton MS Achievement Center
- April De Stefano, Assistant Director, Center for the Study of Women
- Jennifer Perkins, Assistant Director, Office of Animal Research Oversight
- Tom Nykiel, Management Services Officer, Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
We encourage you to find out more about the AMG and its upcoming events. Please visit its website in Related Information.
AMG has recently announced this year’s system-wide conference organized by the Academic Business Officers Group (ABOG). The conference will be held April 11 — 13, 2010, at UC Riverside. Further information about the conference is available in Related Information.
Associate Vice Chancellor
Campus Human Resources