UC For Yourself: Your Resource for Managing Personal Data
Do you want to review or update personal information with the University such as your name, home address or telephone number? If so, it’s as easy as a visit to UC For Yourself. This password-protected website allows you to access a variety of information about yourself—anytime, anywhere—so it’s always current.
Here are some of the features available to you:
- Update personal information
- View and change disclosure flags that indicate whether to disclose your home address and phone number for University business purposes
- Calculate and adjust tax-withholding information
- Verify UC employment status such as your hire date, University position title, and appointment pay rate or amount
- Change security settings such as your password
- View pay-stub information for current and past pay periods
- Print a payment summary
UC For Yourself allows you to easily manage information that may change during the course of your employment at the University without having to submit forms, mail in material or wait for certain documents such as a past pay stub. It also helps ensure that you’ll receive mailed University documents (i.e., tax forms, University business material) in a timely manner. If you haven’t checked out UC For Yourself lately, now is the time to visit the site and review your personal information.
For questions concerning problems with the site, call UC Customer Service at (800) 888-8267. Payroll queries should be directed to UCLA Payroll Services at (310) 825-1089.