2014 Excellence in Leadership (EXCEL) Award Recipient Announced
The UCLA Administrative Management Group (AMG) has announced this year’s recipient of the annual EXCEL Award. This year’s award will be presented to Jackie Reynolds, Chief Information Officer for Anderson – ACIS, in recognition of her outstanding leadership on campus. Her unwavering enthusiasm, her capacity to make things happen, and her willingness to be a career mentor for staff everywhere on campus all contributed to the committee’s decision.
The EXCEL Award is presented annually and was designed to recognize those individuals who have had a significant influence on the people they lead, who exemplify management excellence, and who have made significant contributions to the entire campus.
Members of the campus are encouraged to attend the AMG EXCEL Award Celebration at 12 p.m. on June 19, where Ms. Reynolds will speak about her leadership experience at UCLA and all nominees for the award will be recognized. A link to register for this event will be sent via the AMG listserv in the near future.
Congratulations to all of the other outstanding nominees for the 2014 EXCEL Award:
- Lisa Andrade — MSO, Faculty Practice Group/Physician Billing Office
- Karla Breen — Director of Business Administration, UCLA Center X
- William Dandridge — Assistant Dean, Financial Administration/CFO at GSEIS
- Robert DuWors — Deputy Director for Administration & Planning, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Betty Glick — Associate Vice Provost, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Gay MacDonald — Executive Director, Early Care & Education
- Robert Naples — Associate Vice Chancellor, Division of Student & Campus Life
- Ellen Pollack — Chief Nursing Informatics Officer, UCLA Health – Information Services & Solutions
- Mollie Vehling — Director, UCLA Spirit Squad
- Tracey Wong — Director, Research Administration, Neurology
For more information about AMG, visit its website.