2016 All-Staff Picnic Tickets Now Available
The annual UCLA All-Staff Picnic is just around the corner, so mark your calendar accordingly. This year, the picnic will be held on Thursday, July 28, 2016, in Dickson Plaza from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
As in the past, you will need a complimentary lunch ticket to receive a free picnic meal. Employees can pick up a ticket by visiting one of the following locations between July 7 and July 22:
- Central Ticket Office, James West Alumni Center
- Covel Commons, Front Desk
- Registrar’s Office, 1113 Murphy Hall
- Reception Area, North Campus Student Center
- BruinCard Center, 123 Kerckhoff Hall
- Campus Human Resources, Suite 200, Wilshire Center Building
- Dining Commons, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center Administration, Suite G140
Tickets will be distributed from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except Covel Commons – available 24 hours). To obtain a ticket, you must present your own BruinCard at one of the distribution locations. Due to the anticipated number of staff attending the event, you may only pick up your own lunch with your picnic ticket.
Supervisors are encouraged to grant employees sufficient release time in addition to their normal lunch period to attend the picnic, provided that the absence would not infringe upon the performance of required job duties.
More information will be announced by the Staff Assembly in the coming weeks, including details on special activities planned for the event.