2011 All-Staff Picnic
The seventh annual UCLA All-Staff Picnic will be held on Tuesday, July 26, 2011, in Dickson Plaza from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Chancellor Block and Mrs. Block will be hosting this festive event.
As in previous years, employees will need to present a complimentary ticket at the event in order to receive a picnic lunch. Tickets are available July 5, 2011, through July 18, 2011, at any one of the following distribution locations (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.).
Select the location closest to where you work:
- Central Ticket Office, James West Alumni Center
- Covel Commons, Front Desk
- Registrar's Office, 1113 Murphy Hall
- Reception Area, North Campus Student Center
- BruinCard Center, 123 Kerckhoff Hall
- Campus Human Resources, Suite 200, Wilshire Center Building
- Café Med, Medical Center
- Dining Commons, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center, Human Resources
To obtain a ticket, you must present your own BruinCard at one of the distribution locations. Due to the anticipated number of staff attending the event, you may only pick up your own lunch with your picnic ticket.
In honor of "Bruin Pride," be sure to wear blue and gold to the picnic.
Supervisors are encouraged to grant employees sufficient release time in addition to their normal lunch period to attend the picnic, provided that the absence would not infringe upon the performance of required job duties.
The 2011 All-Staff Picnic is aiming for "zero waste," as all raw materials used for picnic will be 100% recyclable. Beverages and water will be available. However, you will need to bring your own beverage container to enjoy the drinks.
Mark your calendars accordingly and plan on enjoying the 2011 All-Staff Picnic.
Campus Human Resources
Phone: (310) 794-0800 | Fax: (310) 794-0805