2011 Contribution Levels for 403(b) & 457(b) Plans

The Internal Revenue Service has recently announced that the 2011 Maximum Annual Contribution amount for the 403(b) and 457(b) Plans will not change. It will remain at $16,500, or $22,000 if age 50 by December 31, 2011.   

Getting Started: Customer ID and Personal Identification Number (PIN) Needed

Before you can enroll, make changes or obtain account information, you must register with Fidelity. The registration process includes creating a Customer ID (or you can use your Social Security number instead, but this is not recommended) and Personal Identification Number (PIN). To get started, go to Fidelity Retirement Services in Related Information and click on “New User Registration” on the right-hand side and follow the prompts. 

How to Make Changes

Call Fidelity Retirement Services at 1-866-682-7787, Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Pacific Time). After the prompts, enter your Social Security Number and PIN, or your Customer ID and PIN. When you hear "Main Menu," say "Representative." Or go to Fidelity's website in Related Information. Login, select the applicable plan, select "Contribution Amount" under "Act" in the left-hand column and then follow the prompts. Online transactions can be processed 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Campus Human Resources, Benefits Services
Phone: (310) 794-0830 | Fax: (310) 794-0835