2018 All-Staff Picnic
The UCLA All-Staff Picnic is scheduled for Thursday, August 2, 2018, in Dickson Plaza from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. As in the past, you will need a complimentary lunch ticket to receive a free picnic meal.
Visit one of the following locations between Monday, July 16, 2018, and Friday, July 27, 2018, to pick up your ticket to the event:
- Central Ticket Office, James West Alumni Center
- Covel Commons, Front Desk
- Registrar’s Office, 1113 Murphy Hall
- Reception Area, North Campus Student Center
- BruinCard Center, 123 Kerckhoff Hall
- Campus Human Resources, Suite 200, Wilshire Center Building
- Gift Shop, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center Administration, G140
Tickets will be distributed Monday - Friday only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except Covel Commons – available 24 hours). To obtain a ticket, you must present your own valid BruinCard at one of the distribution locations. Due to the anticipated number of staff attending the event, you may only pick up your own lunch with your picnic ticket.
Supervisors are encouraged to grant employees sufficient release time in addition to their normal lunch period to attend the picnic, provided that the absence would not infringe upon the performance of required job duties.
For more information about the picnic, please visit the Staff Assembly Picnic Frequently Asked Questions page. To stay informed and receive additional updates regarding the picnic, please add yourself to the Staff Assembly Listserv.