AMG's New Board Members & Upcoming Career Speaker Workshop
Congratulations to UCLA’s newly elected Administrative Management Group (AMG) Board members, who will serve a two-year term in support of the group’s mission to develop the University’s internal talent, including administrative managers and professionals, as well as create a forum for effective communications.
The following AMG Board members have been elected for 2010:
- Chair: Julia Sanchez, Chief Administrative Officer, Department of Earth and Space Sciences
- Vice-Chair (Chair-Elect): Shauna Mecartea, Assistant Director, Cotsen Institute of Archaeology
- Immediate Past Chair: Nancy Mendez, Director of Development Operations, Medical Sciences
- Communications Liaison: Sonya Gavin, Office & Special Events Manager, Graduate Division
- Historian: Anne Carson, Sr. Administrative Analyst, Departments of Human Genetics & Pediatrics
- Treasurer: German Esparza, Program Manager, International Institute
Members at Large:
- Mark Ramseyer, Sr. Administrative Analyst, UNEX-Business, Management & Legal Programs
- Stephanie Fisher, Executive Director, Marilyn Hilton MS Achievement Center
- April De Stefano, Assistant Director, Center for the Study of Women
- Jennifer Perkins, Assistant Director, Office of Animal Research Oversight
- Tom Nykiel, Management Services Officer, Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
"Your Brand Matters" - Career Speaker Workshop on March 18
We encourage you to find out more about the AMG and its upcoming events, including the highly interactive Career Speaker Workshop - "Your Brand Matters" on March 18, 2010. This dynamic workshop is designed for professional staff and managers. To find out more, see Related Information.
AMG has recently announced this year’s system-wide conference organized by the Academic Business Officers Group (ABOG). The conference will be held April 11 — 13, 2010, at UC Riverside. Further information about the conference is available in Related Information.