Bargaining Unit Updates
The University of California (UC) works hard to build professional relations and negotiate fair agreements with the 15 unions that represent more than 77,000 employees. The University is committed to providing some of the most attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities available that make it an employer of choice.
In Related Information, you will find details on current negotiations with various bargaining units, so you have the most accurate view on what UC is offering.
- Status of Negotiations for Clerical Employees & Planned Strike (12.08.16)
- FAQs: Important Information for UC Clerical Employees Regarding Jan. 2017 Strike (12.08.16)
- UCLA Declares Impasse (12.06.16)
- UCLA Files Unfair Labor Practice (11.22.16)
- UCLA’s Statement Regarding Skilled Trade Unit Strike (11.16.16)
- Teamsters Local 2010 Rejects UCLA’s Proposal (10.27.16)
- Teamsters Local 2010 Rejects UCLA’s 14% Wage Increase Proposal (09.13.16)