Resources for Remote Working
As we all work to adapt to our new environment to help protect UCLA’s faculty, staff and students, as well as the broader community from the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have compiled a list of resources that may be useful to managers and supervisors during these challenging times.
As a UC employee, you have access to CEB Global, which is an excellent resource for information on how to respond, manage and prepare for the impact of coronavirus in the workforce. Simply register with your UCLA email address.
- Manager Guide: Managing Remote Employees: https://www.cebglobal.com/member/manager-excellence-resource-center/tools/14/manager-guide-managing-remote-employees.html
- Checklist for Managing Employees Remotely: https://www.cebglobal.com/member/manager-excellence-resource-center/tools/14/checklist-for-managing-employees-remotely.html
- Managing Virtual Teams: https://www.cebglobal.com/member/manager-excellence-resource-center/events/replays/18/managing-virtual-teams.html
- Employee Guide: Working on a Virtual Team: https://www.cebglobal.com/member/manager-excellence-resource-center/tools/15/employee-guide-working-on-a-virtual-team.html
Additional Mindfulness Resources
- Staying Focused When You're Working From Home: Deal With Distractions to Get Everything Done: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/working-from-home.htm
- Working in a Virtual Team: Using Technology to Communicate and Collaborate: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/working-virtual-team.htm