Career Counseling for Laid-Off Employees
In the event you become laid off from UCLA employment, Campus Human Resources has provided several services for you. After meeting with the Lay Off Coordinator, a Career Counselor in the Employment Services Unit of CHR is available to meet with you. Services are located in the Wilshire Center, 10920 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 200.
Career counseling services that enhance employability include:
- Receive an individual assessment
- Update resume and cover letter
- Polish interviewing skills
- Review successful job search strategies
- Identify campus tools and resources
- Create a career development plan
Nominal fees may be incurred for purchased career assessment instruments when they are requested. Otherwise, the service is available without charge to all campus employees during their period on official lay-off status.
For those eligible and interested in this service, please call (310) 794-0890.
Campus Human Resources, Employment Services
Phone: (310) 794-0890 | Fax: (310) 794-0895