Chancellor's Executive Education Fellowship
Applications are now being accepted for the Chancellor’s Executive Education Fellowship to the UCLA Anderson Executive Program. This fellowship is made possible by the generous support of Dean Judy Olian and is intended to enhance the development of emerging leaders at UCLA.
The Executive Program is offered twice per year with one fellowship for each session. The Spring session runs from February 20 – June 12, 2016. The Fall session runs from September 24, 2016 – February 6, 2017.
The Executive Program offers in-depth coursework over several months:
- A trio of 3-day immersions that address leadership style to enhance decision-making, negotiation, and creativity, along with a hands-on business simulation to improve problem-solving and master complexity.
- Weekly seminars on topics that range from strategy and negotiations to change management, multicultural teams, and innovation.
- Integrative Case Competition that marshals fact-based decision-making and requires novel, practical solutions judged by a panel of experts.
- Executive coaching to help clarify goals and develop action plans.
- Application of program insights to specific workplace challenges.
The UCLA Anderson Executive Program is designed for leaders with management experience who have achieved, or have the potential to advance to, senior management positions at the University. Nominees who have attained a UCLA position at Management and Professional Staff (MSP) Grade 2 and above will be given priority consideration for the fellowship.
The deadline for applications is November 9, 2015, for both of the 2016 programs.
A complete application has three parts: the application form completed by the candidate, the candidate’s resume, and a letter of endorsement from the candidate’s manager. Application materials should be forwarded to Director Julia Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An announcement of the Fellowship awards will be made in January 2016. Those not selected for an award are encouraged to consider applying directly to UCLA Anderson at www.execed.anderson.ucla.edu. A 30% discount is available for eligible UCLA managers and senior staff. Early application is recommended, since space is limited. More information about the Executive Program can be found at www.execed.anderson.ucla.edu.