Internet Recruiting Websites
As part of Campus Human Resources’ (CHR) strategic initiatives to provide effective options in support of recruitment and workforce planning needs, CHR’s Employment Team, in partnership with the Medical Center, and other UC campuses, is offering low-cost access to website advertisement. We have negotiated significantly reduced rates for advertising your jobs on the following websites:
- CareerBuilder.com is one of the most popular sites used by campus departments to advertise career opportunities. The negotiated rate is $85 per position to advertise on this heavily used site.
- Hireahero.org is dedicated to creating job opportunities for veterans and their spouses through military transition training and corporate partnerships. There is no fee for campus departments to advertise on this site.
- Insidehighered.com is an online resource for openings in higher education. This site is a good vehicle to advertise academic as well as staff employment opportunities. There is no fee for campus departments to advertise on this site.
- Monster.com is one of the largest and most widely used sites. The negotiated rate is $120 per position to advertise on this proven-effective online job board.
- Southern California HERC supports the efforts of each of its member institutions to recruit and retain outstanding faculty, administrators, and staff through the sharing of information and resources. There is no fee for campus departments to advertise on this site.
If you would like to discuss an effective recruitment strategy that may include advertising on one or more of these websites, contact your Campus Human Resources’ Employment Consultant.
Campus Human Resources, Employment Services
Phone: (310) 794-0890 | Fax: (310) 794-0895