2012 Staff Enrichment Program
Applications for the 2012 Staff Enrichment Program (SEP) cohort are now being accepted. This one-year career enrichment program for administrative staff in support roles is designed to assist employees in developing career traction at the University. The application deadline is Wednesday, October 5, 2011.
Program components include:
- Monthly seminars on skill development, career enhancement, and resource information
- Individual career coaching to create professional development plans for success
- Team projects that provide opportunities for skill building and networking
- Departmental presentations to enhance skills and apply learning
- An educational stipend
- Creation of a professional portfolio
Eligibility requirements include:
- UCLA career employee for at least one year
- Payroll title of Administrative Specialist (and equivalent titles) or below
- A rating of satisfactory (or better) on the most current performance evaluation
- Departmental support for participation
The application for the 2012 program and further information are available in Related Information. The application may be downloaded and mailed or emailed as an attachment. Additionally, your supervisor must complete the Supervisor Recommendation Form.
A selection committee will review all completed applications in early October and the Program Coordinator will interview finalists prior to selection. Program activities require approximately 10-12 hours of release time per month. The program begins January 2012.
For additional information, please contact our SEP Coordinator, Laurie Firestone Siedelman, in Campus Human Resources at (310) 794-0872 or at email@example.com.
Campus Human Resources, Training and Development
Phone: (310) 794-0850 | Fax: (310) 794-0855