2014 Staff Enrichment Program
Campus Human Resources proudly announces recruitment for the 2014 Staff Enrichment Program (SEP). This one-year, career-enrichment program for administrative staff in support roles is designed to assist employees in developing career traction at the University. The application deadline is Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
Program components include:
- Monthly seminars on skill development, career enhancement, and resource information;
- Individual career counseling to create professional development plans for success;
- Team projects that provide opportunities for skill building and collaboration;
- Networking with program alumni who have been successful in their professional endeavors at the University;
- Departmental presentations to enhance skills and apply learning;
- An educational stipend;
- Creation of a professional portfolio.
Eligibility requirements include:
- UCLA career employee for at least one year;
- Payroll title of Administrative Specialist (and equivalent titles) or below;
- A rating of satisfactory (or better) on the most current performance evaluation;
- Departmental support for participation.
The application for the 2014 program and further information are available in Related Information. The application may be downloaded and mailed or emailed as an attachment. Additionally, your supervisor must complete the Supervisor Recommendation Form.
A selection committee will review all completed applications in August and the Program Coordinator will interview finalists prior to selection. Program activities require approximately 10-12 hours of release time per month. The program will begin February 2014.
For additional information, contact our SEP Coordinator, Laurie Firestone Siedelman, in Campus Human Resources at (310) 794-0872 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Human Resources, Training and Development
Phone: (310) 794-0850 | Fax: (310) 794-0855