2020 Staff Enrichment Program
Campus Human Resources is pleased to announce recruitment for the 2020 Staff Enrichment Program (SEP), celebrating its 41st year in January. This highly successful, one-year program is designed to foster career development and provide skill-building opportunities for staff in administrative support positions.
Key program goals include the following:
- Empower staff to be active in their professional and career development
- Foster a culture of continuous learning
- Offer tools and resources to enhance skills, achieve goals, manage performance, develop professional networks, and explore growth opportunities
Departmental support is required in order to provide release time for participants, who will average approximately 10-12 hours per month in the program. During the year, close communication is maintained among participants, their supervisors, and program staff to ensure that development activities remain consistent with department needs.
The Staff Enrichment Program is available to career employees who meet the following criteria:
- UCLA career employee with at least one year of service (at least one year of service in current role as of January 1, 2020, is preferred)
- Contract employees who would otherwise be eligible for the program should contact the program coordinator
- Payroll title of Administrative Specialist (and equivalent titles) or below
- A rating of "Meets Expectations" (or better) on the most current performance evaluation
- Departmental support for participation (direct supervisor and department head)
We encourage you to identify appropriate staff members in your organization in eligible classifications who might benefit from this investment in developing their potential. The application for the 2020 program is due by Friday, September 13, 2019, and the program begins in January 2020. Links to the digital application items, as well as more information about SEP are available on the Staff Enrichment Program website.
For more information about the Staff Enrichment Program or the application process, contact our SEP Coordinator, Kelsey Duff, at [email protected].