Training Certificate Programs
Several Training Certificate Programs offered by campus training departments are coordinated through CHR’s central Training and Development Program. Enrollment is offered through the UC Learning Center. Competency development is encouraged for those serving in roles that rely on skill and mastery in the following areas:
- Academic Personnel Certificate Program (Academic Personnel)
- Financial Management Certificate Program (Financial Management Programs)
- Management Development Certificate (CHR Training and Development)
- Level One Supervisory Certificate Series (CHR Training and Development)
- Level Two Supervisory Certificate Series (CHR Training and Development)
Please note: Please note the Level Two Supervisory Certificate program has been discontinued. As a courtesy to those in the process of obtaining the certificate, anyone who had completed all eight of the foundations classes by October 1, 2020, is eligible to receive the certificate regardless of whether elective courses were completed and may request their certificate by reaching out to the Training & Development team at [email protected]. Any questions on the sunsetting of this certificate or the status of its various courses can be directed to David Fuller at [email protected].
The Contract and Grant Administration Certificate is not currently being offered pending revision by the Office of Research Administration. For more information, contact ORA at (310) 794-0102.
Campus Human Resources, Training and Development
phone: (310) 794-0850 | fax: (310) 794-0855